We made it easy for any community to launch a StartUp Cup by offering it free of charge and providing ongoing support. You will want to carefully read the rules and requirements before starting your own StartUp Cup Business Model Competition.
StartUp Cup License* - Apply Now
Each StartUp Cup license includes the following:
- The StartUp Cup Guide: A step-by-step breakdown of how to produce a successful StartUp Cup business model competition (Digital download).
- Pre-designed website template with hosting (see armenia.startupcup.com for an example) including rules, resources, timeline, and automated submission process.
- Virtual project management, including templated email communications, customizable promotional materials, judging, coaching set up examples, video tutorials, and more.
- Sponsorship package template (We provide InDesign files to allow for customization).
Rules & Requirements
As entrepreneurs we are not big fans of rules. In the spirit of entrepreneurs we have come up with as few rules as possible to ensure that each StartUp Cup is customizable to the specific needs of the community.
StartUp Cup licensee rules and requirements include:
- Use the StartUp Cup logo provided.
- Use the StartUp Cup Website template provided.
- Follow the StartUp Cup Guide and refer to it often.
- Keep us posted on your progress and share lessons learned (We want you to be successful and want to stay in contact you progress on your entrepreneurial journey).
- Agree to kick-off your StartUp Cup within four (4) months of application. (Special arrangements can be made for organizers needing more time than (4) months to coordinate and launch a StartUp Cup).
- All processes and content licensed for the StartUp Cup are the exclusive property of StartUp Cup and any use beyond production of a single licensed StartUp Cup is prohibited.